2022 Follow Up Interview Audio (Candidate Chose To Not Allow Follow Up Interview Be Recorded)
Voting History: Registered to vote on 31 August 2004. HASTE, a Republican
- Congressman Kevin Hern, Oklahoma Congressional District 1
- U.S. Senator James Lankford
- Sheriff Vic Regalado, Tulsa County
If you would be so kind in answering a short survey how you heard about our 2022 Candidate Information Questionnaire Results.
Last Update - 5/29/22
Registered to vote on 31 August 2004. HASTE, a Republican, voted in person on 4 April 2017, voted in person on 8 November 2016, voted in person on 28 June 2016, voted in person on 1 March 2016, voted in person on 7 April 2015, voted in person on 4 November 2014, voted in person on 24 June 2014, voted in person on 6 November 2012, voted in person on 26 June 2012 and voted in person on 8 February 2011.
Source: Oklahoma state-wide voter list as of 7 June 2018 downloaded from the Oklahoma State Election Board.
- Bill Brown, Oklahoma State Senator- District 36
- Dr. Clarence G. Oliver, Jr., Educator, Author, Historian, Journalist
- Debra Wimpee, Broken Arrow City Councilor
- Tulsa Regional Chamber of Commerce
- State Chamber of Oklahoma
- Oklahomans for Public Education