Guest Speaker: Lt. Governor Matt Pinnell
Join us at 6:30 pm for a time of friendly fellowship.
(Fellowship Food Theme: Crock Pot)
Meeting at 7:00 pm
More information to come about this meeting. To keep up to date please REGISTER NOW on the website with a current email for yourself and we will make sure to keep you up to date.
3100 New Orleans St
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Google map and directions
Wagoner County Republican Party Newsletter
First it is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our county treasurer Dana Patten over the weekend. We circle her family, friends and staff in our prayers during this time as we all mourn her passing and celebrate her life. The following post was put out by the Wagoner County Clerk's office:
“The Dash”Read more
Registered to vote on 10 August 2001. PINNELL, a Republican, voted in person on 13 February 2018, voted “absentee in person” in the election held 8 November 2016, voted in person on 23 August 2016, voted in person on 28 June 2016, voted in person on 5 April 2016, voted in person on 1 March 2016, voted in person on 9 February 2016, voted “absentee in person” in the election held 4 November 2014, voted in person on 26 August 2014 and voted “absentee in person” in the election held 24 June 2014.
Source: Oklahoma state-wide voter list as of 7 June 2018 downloaded from the Oklahoma State Election Board.
- Former U.S. Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-Ok.)
- U.S. Rep. Steve Russell (R-Ok.)
- John Doak, Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner
- Pam Peterson, Former Oklahoma House GOP Floor Leader
- Lori Hendricks, Wagoner County Clerk
- Sandy Hodges, Wagoner County Assessor
- John Ford, Former Oklahoma State Senator
- Steve Fair, Chairman of the 4th District of the Oklahoma Republican Party and Former Oklahoma Republican Party National Committeeman
- Lynn Windel, Former Oklahoma Republican Party National Committeeman
- Patrice Douglas, Former Corporation Commissioner
- Vic Rigalado, Tulsa County Sheriff
- Tulsa Area Republican Assembly
- Tulsa Beacon
- Tulsa World
- Tulsa Firefighters