2023 OKGOP Biennial State Convention
When: Friday, May 5, 2023 & Saturday, May 6, 2023
Where: Union Multipurpose Activity Center (UMAC), 6836 South Mingo Road, Tulsa, OK 74136
Pre-Registration Fee: $70 per delegate or guest. (Scholarships are available If you want to attend the convention but can’t afford the fee for registration into the budget, please call Matthew Vermillion, Chair at 918-812-3908 or email [email protected] and we will attempt to see what we can do. We really want to try and have everyone from Wagoner County attend. Delegate Registration is by Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 5:00pm
Friday Night Gala: It is a separate cost for tickets for the Gala. Tickets can be purchased at OKGOP.com
* To be a delegate at the Biennial State Convention, you must have been elected as a Delegate from the County Convention TO the State Convention.
* All delegates will get information by email from OKGOP and WCGOP.
2023 Biennial State Convention
Friday, May 5th Day 1
- 10:00 A.M. – Delegates check-in opens. (UMAC)
- 11:00 A.M. - State Committee Meeting. (UMAC)
- 12:00 P.M. – Delegates check-in Closes. (UMAC)
- 12:00 P.M. – 2023 Biennial State Convention gavels in. (UMAC)
- 12:30 P.M.-1:45P.M. – Breakout sessions. Optional. (UMAC Classrooms)*
- 2:00 P.M.-3:15PM – Breakout sessions. Optional. (UMAC Classrooms)*
- 3:15 P.M. – Convention reconvenes. (UMAC)
- 5:00 P.M. – Convention Day 1 closes. (UMAC)
2023 State Convention Gala & Awards – 5:30 P.M. Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center
It is a separate cost for tickets for the Gala. Tickets can be purchased at OKGOP.com
- 5:45 P.M. – VIP reception with Senator John Kennedy.
- 6:30 P.M. – Gala doors open.
- 7:00 P.M. – Gala begins.
Saturday, May 6th Day 2
- 7:00 A.M. – Supplemental check-in opens. (UMAC)
- 8:00 A.M. – Vendors booths open. (UMAC)
- 9:00 A.M. – Supplemental check-in closes. Convention gavels in. (UMAC)
- 11:45 A.M. – Break for Lunch. (UMAC) Lunch provided.
- 12:45 P.M. – Convention reconvenes. (UMAC)
- 5:00 P.M. – Potential end time for Convention. (UMAC)
*Friday breakout Sessions:
- Local and County Organizing, Leadership Institute.
- Fundraising & Communications, Sagac Public Affairs.
- Your Religious Liberty Rights, First Liberty Institute.
6836 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74136
Google map and directions